Real Life. Real Moments. Real Awesome!
Life is so short. Kids grow up too fast and family members grow up and move on. What we have left is memories and moments. I want to capture those moments so your family can keep them forever.
Storytelling sessions document your family's every day life in your home and on your family's daily outings. These sessions are unscripted. You can wear whatever you want. You don't have to clean your house. You can go about your day as you normally would. There will be good moments, tender moments, hilarious moments and maybe even ugly moments, just like in normal life.
But the great thing is that all these moments are REAL moments. They're your family, your life and YOUR moments. They're your family, your life and your memories.
A storytelling session includes:
- A pre-consultation/meet and greet/playdate so you and your family can get to know me and I can answer any questions you may have. When we begin the session I want your kids to feel comfortable with me and my being in your home.
- 2-hour session documenting real-life moments...making breakfast, brushing teeth, playing in the park, playing sports, reading together, setting the table, eating dinner, bedtime routine...whatever you normally do!
- Professional editing of your images.
- Approximately 30-40 logoed, web-resolution images with printing rights up to a 5x7.
- A slideshow of images that tell your story to share with family and friends.
- A keepsake 8x8 soft cover album with 10 spreads
The session fee is $250. Prints, wall art and high resolution images can be made available from our A La Carte Menu. Contact me for more information about our Day In The Life Sessions.
Please check out a recent slideshow here: